Thursday, July 7, 2016

Fourth of July


This year Kevin and I decided to start running.   Starting in January we had gotten up at 6 every morning so we could run, and we decided to run the Fourth of July 5K through the city.  Kevin and Lizzy did it together last year, but now with Clara being bigger I wanted to run it with Kevin.  It was a lot of fun to run together and we ended up finishing with a time of 28 minutes which was pretty good for us.  I cant wait to run another one with him again. I love having him as my running partner.


 This was us before the run,  we really pushed ourselves at the end and I thought I was going to throw up.  Kevin sounded like a wounded horse.   The big girls ended up going to Utah for the fourth so we just had the three little ones with us. We went and got them and took them to the parade after we ran.   Its not a very good parade but kids usually don't care. They liked the free candy that they got.







Annie's face here makes me laugh.
 We invited three families over that we are really close to and had them for dinner and fireworks.  It ended up being such a fun night and I actually really want to continue this tradition next year.  I have always felt like the fourth of July here is no fun compared to Utah but we had such a good time this year. 

 Annie was really close to Ruby that night, because her big sisters were out of town and because she really likes Ruby.  It was really cute to see.
 
I really love this boy and his cute smile!

No comments: