Thursday, June 8, 2017

End of the School Year



We got to go to the girls open house at school. It was fun to go to their classes and see all the work that they did.


Nellie did the Wax museum and was Debra Sampson.  She gave a little presentation and she memorized her whole part!  She did amazing!  I was so proud of her!


Annie gets very into her songs at her little end of the year performance. She is NOT shy!  Haha!  I really love that about her though!



It was so great to have Annie in Miss Patty;s this year. She really excelled and grew up so much!


I decided that this was the year I would start trying to do a little with the kids at school. It ended up being perfect because Russell's class needed an art docent, but really didn't have any expectations of what that meant so I didn't have to worry that I was so inexperienced.  I had such a great time doing it with those kids and I know that Russ really loved that I came to his class too. Working with TK kids really gives you an appreciation of the teachers!

I love that he wants to be a baseball player when he grows up and that he is as tall as the mountain!


Russell's class also did the cutest little play.  Russell was a pig and a narrator and he memorized his part so well. I was really proud of him! One funny thing was when he walked out in a pink shirt I was shocked because he is really funny about anything pink and won't touch it with a ten foot pole. So I later asked his teacher about it and she said that when he found out he was supposed to ear it he was like "oh no! I don't wear pink!" but she convinced him because it was only pink because it was a pig.
He looked so dang cute as a pig.






Russ on his last day of TK. He did so amazing this year and I am so proud of all the growth that he did. He is so ready for Kindergarten now!

No comments: