Friday, November 10, 2017

Random things

Clara came down with the absolute worst case of croup that I have ever seen in a kid.  It was so scary, I was so worried all night for tow nights that she was going to stop breathing because she sounded so bad.  So i took her into the doctor and they gave her a breathing treatment. I guess it goes to show how lucky I have been with healthy kids because here she is my sixth and this was the very first breathing treatment we have had to do.  Luckily a couple days later and she was all better. 


 Russ got to bring home his school mascot owl.  He was really excited about it although you can't tell from these pictures. Haha!
I love these three!  Its so weird that for a while I thought we might only have three kids and then along these three came. They certainly have made my life a lot harder, but so much better too!  i love them so much and I cant even imagine what it would be like without them!

No comments: