Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Bishop's Pumpkin Patch

 We had to make our annual pumpkin patch visit.  That's really not true though, we don't always make it there every year because honestly when you are trying to pay for eight people to do activities it can eat up a ton of money really quickly. So some years we just don't go.  But we do enjoy it every time we do go.   Another thing that is really nice is that because it is cheaper and less crowded on the weekdays we usually go after work, but here is Northern California it is still nice and warm so can wear our shorts and have a great time. 




                                     The train is always a favorite. Even with the bigger kids. 















Kevin has decided to grow a beard.  I really love it!  He has never grown one before but it is something I think I want him to keep for a while! I love that he will still go places with me and the kids even though it can get a bit crazy at times.  It is also getting a lot more fun to take the kids places.  They are getting a lot easier and I love it.  I feel like we are just now getting into the prime of our parenting lives. I cant wait to see whats in store for us as a family this next while. 

No comments: