Friday, October 5, 2018

Drive-In Movie

I hadn't been to a drive-in movie since I was a little kid.  I have such fun memories of going to them.  Maybe because with having such a big family it was pretty much the only time that I got to see a first run movie. Or maybe it was the novelty of getting to watch a movie from your car. All I know is that when I went again as an adult it was not what I remembered and that is putting it lightly. You cant hear a thing, kids are super wiggly and  cant seem to find a spot to sit.  Its uncomfortable and last but not least we had someone in an old car in front of us that decided to keep their car running the whole time pumping out nasty fumes. But the kids did think it was the coolest thing so I guess maybe I will go back. Haha! 
 

It was fun to go with friends and have the kids have someone to bug and play with while waiting for the movie to start. 

 Clara was SO exhausted by the time we got home.  She never falls asleep in the car, even as a baby she never did, so we knew how tired this girl was! 

No comments: