Thursday, May 3, 2007

Sacramento Trip

The girls at the hotel just before we left. They were very excited to go.


Lizzy riding the pony. It was really one of the cutest things I have ever seen.


I travel alot. When you live out in Middle of nowhere Kansas you have to in order to stay sane. But after struggling a lot with the girls when I went at Christmas I was a little nervous that it was going to be really hard again. Boy was I wrong. The girls were absolute angels. They were so good on the flights, they were so good for my family, it was such a relief. Nellie finally turned a corner while we were there. She finally got to the point where she liked other people and wouldn't scream for me the instant someone else held her. She loved Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Joe.
We had so much fun being together. I got to watch some Jazz games with my Dad which is one of my favorite things to do, and I got to spend time with my Mama, my brothers and my sister and her husband and kids. It was a blast. We went to an Asparagus Festival, where we ate lots of asparagus and Lizzy got to ride a pony, and go on rides. All in all it was one of the best trips I have been on. Plus I got lots of shopping done. My family probably thinks I must be a shopaholic, but it is the only time I can really go shopping, since the choices are quite limited in Kansas, so I have to take advantage of all the variety.

1 comment:

Christen said...

Excuse me, but is that a double chin I see on lil Miss Nellie!?

Glad you had a nice trip home!