Thursday, May 17, 2007

Silly Lizzy


Lizzy sure cracks me up. She says some really silly things. When we were in California she went to my parents ward nursery, I was a little bit worried because she didn't know any of the kids, but she did great, when I came to pick her up I asked the Nursery workers how she did and they said she did great except at on point she fell down and got sad and said "I'm done with the kids, I want my Mom." When we went to the video store she started walking up and down the aisles looking at the movies saying "Well, lets see here." And anytime she opens a drawer or the pantry or anything like that she says the same thing. Her new thing she does is when I ask her to do something and she isn't ready to do it she says "Okay, but I busy first." If something doesn't go the way she wants it to she says "Doggonnit!" and today when I told her she was too grumpy and she was going to have to take a nap she said while she was bawling "But I REALLY happy." She just makes my life all the more fun. I love her to pieces.

No comments: