Thursday, May 31, 2007

Swimming

The girls and I went out to Utah to visit all my family that still lives there, My sister Chanelle, my sister Erica and my brother Jarom. Pretty crazy that that is all that is left when just 6 years ago my parents and all 11 of us kids lived there. Anyway we had a blast. The girls loved playing with their cousins and I loved seeing family. I really have missed seeing Chanelle especially, seeing as we have always been so close. I have really missed being around family. It was so fun going swimming and doing fun stuff together.
The cute girlies at the pool

Lizzy and her Cousins, Grace, Austin, and Carson chilling together.


Nellie looks so little in that big chair. She loved the pool. She is at the stage where she hasn't learned to be scared yet.



Lizzy in her suit, just hanging outside the pool (surprise, surprise) I was hoping this year she would like the pool better than last year, but no such luck, she is a such a scaredy cat.

2 comments:

Christen said...

Binny, where did you get their suits - they are so stinkin' cute!

Binny said...

I got Nellie's at Old Navy two years ago, it was Lizzy's originally and I got Lizzy's at the Osh Kosh outlet, they had the cutest suits it was hard to decide.