Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Some Hair!!

I was starting to get a little bit worried that our little Nellie was never going to get any hair. Today I finally was able to stick a little barrette in it. Yay! By the time Lizzy was Nellie's age she had hair down to her shoulders, so I was starting to get a bit nervous, but in the last month or so she finally started to sprout some hair!! I am hoping it will continue to grow at the rate that it is right now, so by the time she is two she will have a normal head of hair. See the tiny barrette that is barely staying in? I will take whatever I can get at this point.

I had to take a picture of this outfit because it was one that I wore when I was a baby. I found it a few months back in my hope chest and thought that Nellie would look darling in it. I think it even looks like it is in style.
It really is growing, in this picture you may not thinks she has much hair, but in real life it looks like more.


2 comments:

Chanelle said...

Wow Binny, that picture really shows that she is getting some hair! I'm sure you are thrilled!

Ladysam said...

Binny, at Church yesterday, I saw Nellie walking up the stairs from the Primary room like such a big girl! I was so excited to see her take those steps so well. My instinct was to grab her but she had it all under control!