Saturday, January 26, 2008

My Little Helpers

I love to cook and it has always been my dream to one day have my girls help me in the kitchen. We made cookies the other day and if managing to get sugar everywhere, and then flour and get that all wet, then they are great helpers. It was a serious disaster but I would have to say it was a lot of fun and they really loved being there with me and licking the beaters too. Notice my counter ape, that is my Lizzy as soon as I go in the kitchen she is right there on the counter.



9 comments:

Kristi said...

I can't wait to see these cute little monkeys!!!

Brooke said...

SO dang CUTE! What a fun mom you are. We sure miss you guys. Hope all is well. xoxo

Emily Brimhall said...

How fun! My kids are always at my feet when I cook too. Okay those swimsuits are DARLING!

Joy :) said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Your girls are always so cute!!!!

Christen said...

I love that you called her your counter ape! I guess she has graduated from just a monkey! I love the swimsuits for the girls!

Goddard Family said...

too cute...it takes twice as long but I just keep telling myself...think of the memories we are building.. way to go!!

kris said...

you're such a good mom to let them always help you in the kitchen! it looks like they had a fun time! what good helpers!

Goddard Family said...

what???Jake is getting married? I had no frikin clue...

Leavitt Family said...

This is so true!!! They love to get right up in the cooking area!!! I love it love to have them by me they are so fun!!!