Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cookie Decorating

It is a Hansen Family tradition to decorate cakes for Valentines and give them to friends or teachers, etc. Well, I couldn't find any heart cake pans so I just decided to do sugar cookies. For family home evening we decorated them. The girls did such a good job didn't they... just kiddding those are the ones that Kevy and I decorated. These are the ones the girls did, Lizzy was supposed to be decorating it for a friend, but I don't think that friend would appreciate the bite marks in it.
They didn't really do much decorating, they did have fun eating the candy though. That is pretty much all they did. When I went to put the candy away I found a whole bunch of half eaten ones that Lizzy stuck back in the bag, nice.
Nellie has been a really terrible eater lately so I have taken her completely off sweets as best as I can, but I couldn't not let her participate, don't worry all she did the whole time was see how fast she could stuff it in.
Llizzy was very proud of her cookie. She really loves doing stuff like this and she gets so excited about it. All day that was all she talked about was decorationg the cookies. "I so excited Mom we get to decorate the cookies tonight!" We sure had fun. I love making memories.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh the cookies were DELICIOUS!!! Thank you for sharing them!