Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day

Lizzy was so excited about her Valentines party, the night before she couldn't get to sleep because she was so excited. It was so cute. She brought home all her valentines and laid them all out and started going through them and telling me about them. She is getting so big! I can't believe how grown up she is getting. I think she was just a little bit excited about her Valentines.
For Valentines Day I decided to draw some portraits of the girls for Kevy. It has been years since I have drawn and I am just grateful that I still have the ability. I had some great black and white pictures of the girls from last summer that I drew from. This is very hard for me to post them because I am very critical of my own work. I look at them and all I can see is what is wrong with them. But I know people wanted to see them so I am posting them. Kevy loved them and all in all I am pleased with how they turned out. The pictures are dark because the flash made them pretty much disapper so I had to take them without it.




12 comments:

Sandy said...

Binny oh my gosh you are amazing! Those are really good drawings seriously! We miss you guys already and hope to see you soon.

kris said...

Wow, those are really good Binny! I didn't know you could draw! Geez, could you be any more talented? You are making the rest of us look bad!! Just teasing, but maybe I could get you to draw sketches of my kids sometime! I guess I can bug you about it when I see you in a few hours! We are excited!

Christen said...

I had no idea you could draw! Those pictures are AMAZING!!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Brooke said...

Are you freakin kidding me? You are so amazingly talented! The pictures are beautiful. The girlies are darling. xoxo

Joy :) said...

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think I knew you had this talent, and we have been friends for, what is it? 15 years? I love it BINNY!!!!!!

Joy :) said...

OK, It's all coming back to me. I do remember you displaying your work during the art shows at Timpview. I'll blame my loss of memory on my children. :)

Emily Brimhall said...

Those are awesome. I had forgotten about your talent too, I remember in elementary you were always the artist in the class. Good work! If I remember right your left handed too.

Anonymous said...

Binny those pictures are wonderful!! (I had a sneak preview!!) and you are very talented. When I first saw this blog entry, and saw Lizzy, she looked so much older and bigger! She is a beauty!

Goddard Family said...

flip, I'm left handed and I can't draw like that....wow that truely is a talent. beautiful...I'll pay you to do my kids....

Kristi said...

Binny! Those are so good! They are perfect!! They look just like the cute little girls!! I miss you guys! Love ya!

bedelia said...

I had no idea you could draw either. Those are great. really great.

Leavitt Family said...

I had no idea you could draw!!! These are darling and amazing!!!! Good job!! What a good wife you are!!!