Thursday, May 21, 2009

Busy days!

We have been pretty busy this last little while, which I love. Spring is finally here, and I love it! I am just not a winter person I have discovered.

Lizzy had her little dance recital and I would have to say that she is the cutest little Minnie mouse ever! She danced to "Hey Mickey, you're so fine" it was so dang cute, if I get ambitious I will post the video, but don't count on it. Nellie found her Minnie mouse ears from Disneyland and she had to wear them to the recital, it was really cute. Kevin's sister Kristi moved out here, Hurray! And one of the first things she did was my hair, I was dying! The girls thought it was the coolest thing ever to watch and they helped her by giving her the foils.

I turned 30 this month, which surprisingly didn't bother me at all. I think because I am exactly where I always wanted to be when I was 30. It was a low key birthday, Kevy made me dinner and a cake and we just hung out at home. he took good care of me. It was a great birthday, I got to be with my favorite people in the world.
I loved this picture, the girlies found these glasses for Jane and so they all posed. So cute! I love having these 3 little girls.
For Mothers Day weekend we went down to Wichita to visit my brother Austin, who is doing some training in Oklahoma for the next month. It was so good to see him, it has been over a year since I had last seen him and he is getting deployed in June so I am glad we made the time to see him. The girls loved it, Austin was so sweet with them and helped out so much. I wish I had gotten a picture of him and Jane because he held her forever and she just loved it.
Nellie found a best friend in Austin, he tickled her and that is her favorite thing ever.
we promised the girls if they were good on the drive down we would take them to Chuck E. Cheese. It was pretty much all Lizzy talked about. They really enjoyed themselves,and since we had already eaten, we got out of there only spending ten dollars, it rocked.



Nellie was so exhausted from staying up late that she fell asleep with her sucker in her mouth. It was too funny, if you know Nellie and how serious she is about her candy you would know how rare this picture is.
My baby is growing so fast I can't believe it! She is already 4 months old. I took her to her checkup and she is 10 lbs. 15 oz. 4th percentile. She is actually almost two pounds smaller than Lizzy at the same age, so she may be my little tiny one. But she is healthy so I am not worried about her. I put her hair up in a little ponytail, it was so cute. I love having a baby with hair! After Nellie who was completely bald until she was almost two, it is nice.

I wish I could get more pictures of her smiling, she smiles all the time, but I just can't seem to get many of her smiling.
I bet you would never guess but Lizzy just loves her to pieces.


I just love these girls, what a blessing to be a mom!
We planted our garden again this year, I hope it does better than last year, we didn't get much from our crappy garden last year. I always find it so enjoyable to go out and see how everything is growing and get excited about picking the stuff and eating it.



It has gotten pretty warm lately and the girls were so excited to break out the swimsuits and run through the sprinklers. Nellie is surprisingly more timid around the water and hangs out around the edge.

Lizzy on the other hand is right up in the middle of things. I think it might have something to do with their ages.

9 comments:

Sandy said...

I love all the pictures! The girls are always so cute and Jane is getting so big! I love the warmer weather too and love letting the kids get outside and play in the water..we will have to go swimming when you guys come for sure :)

Ladysam said...

How fun, Binny! Happy Belated birthday. Sorry I missed it this year! Things have been really crazy, as I am sure you know all too well. The girls are so fun and Jane has the cutest hair ever! Love that pony tail!

Chanelle said...

You do so great with your posts...it's nice that you covered so much. Sounds like you guys have had a lot of fun lately! I can't believe how cute those girls are! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

Yes you do have the cutest girls ever! We loved the dance recital! Lizzy is such a performer. It is always fun to come and visit and spend time with the girls. They are all growing to fast. They are such cute, good girls. We just love seeing them and enjoy the funny things they say and do. Love all the pictures on your blog. You are doing really good at taking so many! Keep it up!

Kristi said...

Such cute girlies!! I am glad that I am here to get to see them!

Joy :) said...

What darling girls you have!!!! Looks like you are keeping bussy and having fun- your garden looks great also!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

I would have never guessed that Jane was so little...she has a cute little double chin in that picture! And I am so jealous that she already has a ponytail. I still can't get one in Callie's hair, and she's almost one! Can't wait to see you guys!

Leavitt Family said...

Cute so cute!!! Eventhough we are close it is nice to hear and see the things that we miss!!! I love the garden good job you guys!!!

Goddard Family said...

OH they are getting so big! You always have them dressed so cute...way to go...see you soon!!