Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sisters, Sisters

I know I have said it before, but I really love seeing these two together. When Nellie isn't trying to beat the crap out of Lizzy and when Lizzy isn't being a tattle tale and bossy cow, they play really well together and love to be together. I just love it.
We love to go down and visit Daddy at work and they had a blast playing on the lawn mower.


We got them some new sunglasses and princess night gowns and they decided that they were rock stars, so they got out their play guitars and were playing for me. Notice Nellie's are Diego glasses, that girl is obsessed I tell you.

Gotta love the makeup that they truly think looks good. I love the way Nellie is looking at Lizzy in this picture.

5 comments:

Joy :) said...

What fun and cute girls!!! I love the Rock Star pictures!!!

Goddard Family said...

they are getting so big...I hear you are coming to Utah...yeah for us...lets get the girls together and go swimming at moms...

Emily Brimhall said...

love the makeup. such cute girlies binny

Sandy said...

Sorry I thought I already left a comment on this post..I must have been tired when I saw it or something! They are so dang cute and are such cute little friends :) We miss you guys and cant WAIT to see you soon, we are so excited!

Leavitt Family said...

Such pretty girls I just love them they are all soooo much fun and I get so excited to see you guys when we can get together!!! Now that it is summer we can do some fun things!!!