Sunday, April 19, 2009

She is growing so fast!

We love our baby Janie! What a sweet baby she is. I can't believe she is almost four months, time has gone so fast. I am sure everyone knows that Nellie was the world's worst baby, so it has been so wonderful to have a really good baby. She sleeps really good at night, although she tricked me into thinking she was going to start sleeping through the night because for about two weeks she did, but then she stopped, Oh well she only wakes up once, so I can deal with that. She is such a chill baby, maybe I did get a mini Kevy after all, I did always want a child with his personality, all laid back and sweet. She is such a smiler and so content all the time. We all love her so much and are so glad she is in our family. We were working outside so we put Jane in her swing and she was so good for an hour or two, she sat there and enjoyed the outside and then fell asleep.

I just want to eat her up she is so sweet!


She is just so chill, she will sit on Daddy's lap or my lap forever.


All dressed up for church in her pretty pink dress Kevy's Grandma made her.

I love this picture and I love having these three little girls!

She isn't very chubby, (big surprise) I just don't think I am meant to have chubby babies, but she is growing just fine. I love little nakie babies.

Daddy and Janie taking a Sunday afternoon nap.

6 comments:

Christen said...

So there's hope for me to have a good baby next time around??! ;)

Is that dark(er) hair I see? She is an absolute doll. How fun to see your 3 little girls together. Just think of all the adventures ahead as sisters. Fun!

Joy :) said...

All three of your girls are just so darling! Cute pictures!!

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

LITTLE BABY JANE IS SO ADORABLE I LOVE THE PICTURE OF KEVY AND HER ASLEEP WE JUST LOVE SEEING THE GIRLS WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO GET A COPY OF THE PICTURE OF JANE IN THE DRESS GRANDMA MADE HER SO I CAN GIVE A COPY TO HER?

Chanelle said...

She is just so cute I can't stand it! I just want to squeeze her! I can't wait to see all of you guys again! It's been too long!

Goddard Family said...

what a sweet baby...she is darling!

Leavitt Family said...

She is just so precious I just love sweet little Jane!!!