Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Dresses

Since we had Stake Conference last week, and we were not about to take these three crazies to church to watch two hours of talking on a screen, the girls didn't get to wear their Easter dresses until this week. Who holds Stake Conference on Easter? Oh well it gave me another week to finish the dresses so I didn't have to stress to get them done.

We didn't want to be late for Church so we didn't take pictures until after church and by that time Janie was not going to have anything to do with it. Oh well, I don't know how possible it is to get a good picture of these three at this point in time, so I pretty much have resigned myself to that fact and know we will still enjoy these pictures in the future even if they aren't all looking perfect.

7 comments:

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Those dresses look so good! You need to take a picture of the girls standing up so we can see the WHOLE dress. You are so talented!

Emily Brimhall said...

those dresses are darling binny! it looks like you had a fun easter

Goddard Family said...

The girls look darling! Way to go on the dresses, you are so talented!

Ladysam said...

The girls were so proud to wear their dresses today, Binny! I told Nellie that green was my most favorite color ever (and it is, look at my living room!!!). They were precious. I still cant get over Jane's little curl!!

Kristi said...

Such cute little girlies! Can't wait to see them and finally see Baby Jane!

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

Binny what a good job on the dresses! I love the different colors. They are such beautiful girls. It is crazy they had stake conference on Easter. They used to have our stake conference out here on Mother's Day! (they don't anymore) Miss you all and love you all tons!!

Joy :) said...

LOVE THE DRESSES!!! So CUTE!!!
Your girls sre so lucky to have such a talented mommy!!!!