Friday, April 3, 2009

Messy Face

My sweet Nellie is so silly. It isn't hard to find a picture of her with food all over her face because she has her face covered in food all the time. It might just be harder to find a picture of her without food all over her face. Whatever I give her even if it is something like crackers, she manages to get it all over her face. She still likes to use her hands all the time when she eats, much to my dismay, but I figure she is still two, I guess she still has time to learn utensils. What a cutie though. I think she just might like being dirty, she is a tomboy for sure.
She loves frosting Grammie's cookies, can you tell?


We were eating chocolate fondue, Do you think she might have enjoyed it?


Why she thinks she needs to touch everything she eats, I have no idea.

5 comments:

Goddard Family said...

at least she will always have something to eat a little later...all she needs to do is lick her lips when she gets hungry again...too cute!

Leavitt Family said...

I love it!!! We would never know who it was if she didn't have something on her face right??? I love it she is soooo cute and so funny we just loved hanging out with you guys this weekend!!!!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Too funny! She'll be hating those pictures when she's about 16 years old! I love it :)

Chanelle said...

What a sweetie! Isn't it funny how she and Lizzy are complete opposites? I can't believe how long her hair is! Can't wait to see all of you guys in a couple of months!

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

We just love Nellie Bell. I think she even was licking the knife while frosting the cookies. So cute huh? Nellie is her own little person and she just enjoys her food!