Thursday, August 20, 2009

Our Life

Here are a few pictures of the last couple months. I can't believe that summer is over and school started already. Didn't summer just start? We went to the county fair, but just like last year we went at the wrong time and there was nothing going on, so we went and looked at the animals got some ice cream and went home, really exciting!
Don't worry this is permanent marker, but don't worry this wasn't the worst, she colored all over our couches with it first. Good thing I found out baking soda takes out permanent marker, so Nellie got to live.

The girlies like to have drinks before bed and this picture was just way too cute. I love little Janie holding her bottle.

Nellie and Lizzy have not been going to bed very well so we have been having to lock them in, and they have been getting in to bed together and falling asleep. It is too cute. I just wish they would go to bed better.

Janie has started taking baths with her sisters and she LOVES it. She thinks she is so big and she loves playing with them.

Nellie on her first day of school. She did SO good, I thought she might be a little scared but she wasn't, and she looks forward to going. I think it is going to be really good for her to have something that is just hers.

The girls really love popsicles, and we went through quite a few of them this summer. We love hanging out outside in the evening.


I was painting some frames and stepped away for a few minutes and Nellie decided to give herself a little body art. Gotta love it.


Lizzy had been begging me to do her hair "way curly" and I had never done the foam curlers, so for a Sunday I decide to do it. It really didn't work out that well, because I didn't know which sizes to use, and I had to end up curling their hair with a curling iron the next day and it took forever, but next time I have a better idea of how to do it. It did turn out really cute though.

Nellie with her hair all done, it was curlier, but I didn't get a picture until after church.


Lizzy was thrilled to have her hair all curly, she is so girly it is funny how opposite her and Nellie can be at times.

4 comments:

Joy :) said...

Love the rollers!! I did that to Brookes hair when we had her pictures done and now she wants them all the time! Looks like everyone is keeping bussy and having lots of fun! It's always fun to see pictures of your beautiful girls!!

Sandy said...

I love all the pictures! Nellie is such a little stinker, that picture of her with the green nose is pretty funny though! I can't believe she is in preschool..and shes got to have her Diego backpack :) We miss you guys! Love ya!

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

Your girls are so cute!! They looked so beautiful with their hair all done curly!! And Jane, she is so her Dad. What a good baby! Your both doing a good job! We just love them!

Leavitt Family said...

They are so cute I love the one of Nellie and Lizzy asleep in the bed together how sweet. Jane is so cute and mellow what a good baby girl!!! I can't believe she holds her bottle Braysen is a lazy busy bum!!!! I love the curlers mom told me about them I got Brinlee some she loves it!!! They are such cute girls!!! Love you guys!!!