Friday, August 7, 2009

7 Months

My Sweet Janie girl is seven months old! Time really goes too fast. I can't believe how fast my babies grow. How can some days go by so slow, but yet the years just fly by. I was going to do this post for her six month, but she is now seven. I know I am slow at getting my posts done. She is the sweetest, best baby! I just want to eat her all up, she is so cute! We all love her so much and are so glad that we had another cute little girl. She sleeps SO good at night, it is so nice. She goes down around seven and sleeps about 12-13 or sometimes more hours at night! I know I am totally lucky. I think Heavenly Father knew that after Nellie I needed a good baby so that I would have more, because if Jane was like Nellie was we would probably be done with three.

Jane weighed 13 lbs. 9 oz. at her 6 month checkup (10th percentile) right on track with my kids. She had gained almost three pounds in two months after only gaining 1 lb. in the previous two months. I think it is because I quit nursing. I was sad, but the poor baby was getting nothing and I tried everything to help my supply. Oh well. I would have to admit that there are some really nice things about not nursing anymore.

Nellie and Lizzy just love her to pieces. Lizzy especially loves her and wants to drag her around the house and I have to constantly tell her to not pick her up without me around. Lizzy thinks that now that Janie is sitting up it is time for another baby. I told her that was a little ways away and Lizzy said "like when Janie is walking?" I told her yes so then when we went to church she told everyone as soon as Jane is walking we are having another baby. Kids are so funny.
If you look closely you can see her cute little unibrow. She is going to hate that later in life if it doesn't go away, but I think it is cute right now.

She is enjoying hanging out in her seat and eating baby food. Although she just wants to feed herself and doesn't especially like the food I have to feed her.

She is sitting up now. She is very content to just sit there and play with her toys. She doesn't seem to have much desire to start moving around, which is fine by me. I already have two busy butts I really doesn't need another. She is so much like her Daddy it is so cute, she just is quiet and likes to observe.

I just love love love her cute little chipmunk cheeks. Oh what a little sweetheart.

One of her favorite toys is a toothbrush, don't worry it was new. She will just chew on it forever.

I have never seen a baby that loves the water as much as she does. She has never cried while she is in the water. She will splash herself and keep getting water in her eyes and she doesn't make a peep. I just love her big blue eyes! It is funny though when I get her dressed she cries and whines like she is being abused. It is the only thing that I can think of that she doesn't seem to like.
She is so funny she rarely will fall asleep anywhere but her crib, even if she is dead tired, I don't know why, it is so weird, even in her car seat she doesn't usually fall asleep, but if I lay her in her crib, she doesn't make a sound and goes right to sleep. I really don't know how long of naps she really takes because she will just hang out in her crib for a while after she wakes up. I go in there and she is just smiling away. She was REALLY tired that she fell asleep with dad. She is a total mama's girl, but what babies her age aren't. I just enjoy it because as soon as the next one comes they seem to want only Dad.
We are so glad that Heavenly Father know best because we have this beautiful baby girl that is such a blessing to our family. I LOVE having three little girls.

8 comments:

Christen said...

I love this post, Binny! I pray that when (if?!) I have another she (he?!) is a good little goose like your Jane. Larkin just wears me out!! I told Mike the other night that I want another little girl. They are just too much fun.

Did I ever tell you that my mom thinks Jane is just sooo cute? She wanted me to tell you that and I agree with her!

Sandy said...

I can't believe she is already 7 months, she is such a little cutie! I love all the other posts too and it was so fun seeing you guys while you were here and it looks like you had so much fun seeing your family too! I'm glad we got to come out for the baptism and spend even more time with you guys! Hopefully we can see you again soon..maybe Jane will be walking by then and you will be having another baby (according to Lizzy!) :)

ROB AND HOLLY said...

She is a doll. Such a petite little thing - I love it!

Joy :) said...

Jane is so beautiful. She is the kind of baby that you could just stare at forever because of her darling features. WHAT A CUTTIE!!!

Kristi said...

She is such a little sweetie!! I miss you guys! She is getting so big! I love those big blue eyes!

Chanelle said...

Binny you do such a good job at keeping your blog updated. I can't believe how much I have missed! Seeing all your pictures makes me miss you guys even more!

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

We just love Jane to pieces. She really is a lot like her Dad. I love her smile and what a joy it is to be out here to be able to see her more often. You do have the cutiest girls!! We just love them!

Emily Brimhall said...

She is beautiful. But then again, so are you and so are your other dolls