Sunday, June 6, 2010

Janie Bug

Janie isn't a baby anymore! So sad. But she is so much fun! I really think that this is my favorite age, from about their first birthday until they start the tantrum throwing, although she is starting to do some of that. She is still really different then the other two were, she is really mellow, but she is starting to show that she is not a pushover. She will not let Nellie push her around and ever teases Nellie a bit too. One day she kept putting her legs up on Nellie when they were watching TV because it was making Nellie mad. These jammies were Nellie's and she loves them because they are silky. She is really into the silky things. She likes to rub her belly when she wears them. She loves that I let her pick out her clothes and she really has an opinion on what she wants to wear. She also can almost put on her clothes by herself, which is so weird to me because the other two took much longer. In fact sometimes Lizzy still wants me to help her get dressed. Silly girl. But Janie has a obsession with putting stuff on any clothes she finds lying around the house even mine and Kevin's she tries to put on. She is also way into her blankie, if she is sad at all you just have to give her her blankie and she is usually all better.

She really thinks she is a big shot and just as old as her sisters. One day we were waiting in the car for a while so I let her out of her seat and she went right back and climbed in Lizzy's and thought she was so big. Of course now she always wants to sit back there so every time we get in the car there is a major meltdown when I strap her into her seat.

I cannot leave my purse down because she loves to dig through it. She is at the unloading stage right now. I came into the living room one day to find her like this, she had put on my glasses and she was just hanging out watching shows with her sisters wearing them.


She is still a really great eater, so we will keep our fingers crossed on that one. She seems to like treats, obviously, but not as much as Nellie does so that is hopeful, I don't know if I can handle another treataholic like Nellie is.


We got this little pony for her for Christmas and she was too little then that she didn't like it, it scared her to sit on it, but I knew eventually she would love it, and sure enough she does. She will drag it out to the living room and push the ear because the pony sings and just go to town rocking on it.

Kevin has gotten Janie addicted to Pepsi too, I guess she wouldn't be part of my family if she didn't like Pepsi, it is funny because if she sees his cup she will get all excited and say "tetsi!"

I just love this little girl, she is my little cuddler, she will sit on my lap and pull my head down next to hers and we will just stay like that for a while. I love it! I have never had that before, (my other two were too busy) and it is the best.

1 comment:

ROB AND HOLLY said...

She sounds a lot like my little Callie..likes to sit in the big kids carseats, and dress herself. They are at such a cute age! Janie is a doll!