Friday, June 11, 2010

Austin's Wedding

A few of us brothers and sisters were able to make it down to Houston for Austin's wedding. I flew in Friday afternoon and flew out Sunday morning, so it was a very quick trip, but it was super fun. It was really weird not having spouses or kids around, but so fun to just laugh (something we do a lot of in my family) and talk and just hang out together.
Bryce and Janae and I flew in around the same time so Austin and Jenny took us to dinner at a really yummy Mexican place. Jarom and my parents got in late that night. The next day was the wedding and we got up and went to breakfast with Jenny and her family then we had most of the day and the hotel had a great pool so we went back and swam and hung out until the wedding.
The wedding was so beautiful and I am so glad that I got to go, and that I have such a wonderful husband who would let me go. Here are all the siblings, I thought Austin looked so good in his Air Force attire, and you can't really see it in this picture, but Jenny's dress was one of the prettiest dresses I have ever seen.
I had so much fun going. Congratulations to Austin and Jenny they are so cute together and they are both so happy to have each other.

4 comments:

Goddard Family said...

Oh I love all of the posts.....loved all of the pictures! The girls are beautiful...and getting so big! Where are you guys moving too? That was great news about your roof...hope all is well!

Leavitt Family said...

You are so sweet I love all those pics at grammies of the kids!!! We are missing you guys soooooo much please make sure to visit soon!!! I bet you heard I got a job so it has been hard for me to keep up with everybody but I am so glad I got to sit down tonight and look at your blog!!! Your hair looks super cute in the Wedding pics!!! Miss you and LOVE YOU GUYS TONNNZZZZ!!! Come see us sooooon!!!

Joy :) said...

What a great post! So fun to see the pictures of your family! Your hair looked really cute!

Sandy said...

How fun to get away for a couple days! Your girlies are so dang cute and we miss them so much! We haven't seen you guys forever! Hopefully soon though! Love you guys!