Wednesday, July 7, 2010

McKay's Wedding

I have so much to post it is a little overwhelming right now, but I will get there I hope before we pack up and head out.
We headed out to California for my little brother McKay's wedding. It was such a neat wedding. Joanne is a convert and has such a strong testimony, even though she is the only member in her family. It was a really neat experience to get to be there for their wedding. We spent the three days before pretty much making food, there was definitely not a lack of food at the wedding. Because Joanne is from Taiwan she wanted to have both kinds of food for her wedding so they brought in Panda Express and then my mom, sisters and I made all the rest of the food and it was a ton. The one disappointing thing was that everyone that came was so enthralled that there was panda express that they hardly touched the really yummy food and desserts that we made. Oh well that is life. We all certainly enjoyed eating all of them the next couple of days. The day after was Fathers day and we all just laid around my parents house and stuffed our faces because we were all so tired. I can't get Janie to look at the camera lately, if she sees it she automatically looks away. I love this dress, Nellie wore it for Kevin's brother Jake's wedding two years ago.

The colors were red and yellow and I found these really cute yellow jumpers for the other two.

Lizzy is so photogenic! She always looks so beautiful in all her pictures. Definitely not like her mom.

I love going to temple sealings because it always just takes me back to the day that I married the love of my life. I just adore him more everyday and am so glad he is mine!

Our little family. I just love these people so much, what a lucky girl I am.

Here is the lovely couple dancing, I realized after that i didn't get any other pictures of them, Joanne looked so beautiful and McKay of course looked very handsome as well.

Janie was having a good time eating lots of food and dancing. What a cutie she is.

Nellie eating chocolate, of course Nellie is always hungry for treats. Her eyes are so blue here.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I can't believe how big the girls are getting! That's fun you got to go to the wedding..it looks like you had fun. Hopefully we will get to see you guys sometime soon! It's been forever! Miss you guys!

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

The wedding looked so beautiful and of course your family looks just as lovely as ever! It is so good to have such wonderful memories with your family. Love you all!

McClinticks said...

Binny, you have the cutest little family and your so adorable!!! I cant believe McKay is married, wow time is really flying by!!! These photos are too cute, your girls are getting so big!!

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.