Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Some more

We had so much fun on our trip to CA. We are so excited to be moving there. I wish that I wasn't always so behind on posting. I really want to try and catch up before we move and I get really behind. Janie only likes to swim if she can touch. She is not interested in hanging out in a floaty as I am sure you can tell.

I am sorry I just thought this picture was really funny, I always seem to catch Nellie making the funniest faces.

How do you like the random kid in the picture. I love it when parents are totally clueless and don't get it. We went to Fairy Tale Town. We visited when Lizzy was 2, but she didn't remember it so she was totally excited to go. She has been really into nursery rhymes, learning them and memorizing them, it is really cute. She kept calling it Mother Goose Land so she really wanted to go and sit on Mother goose's lap.

The girlies watering Mr Macgregor's garden.



The girls on the crooked mile. That is always a favorite.

In Cinderella's carriage.



Janie loved Alice in wonderland rabbit hole. She kept going over and over and she didn't want help she wanted to go by herself.

We also went to the fish hatchery because Lizzy is seriously obsessed with Salmon (it is her favorite food) and she wanted to see them jumping, but it is the wrong season. But there were trout that you could feed and the girls loved it because the fish would go crazy when you dropped the food in.

Grandpa giving them some fish food.

I love this picture. It takes Janie a while to warm up to people, but she gets there eventually.
I am so glad that my kids are going to get to spend more time with my parents and not have to warm up to them every time we see them.


Kevin and I got to go to a Dodger game. We were so excited, my mom watched the girls and we headed down with my Dad, Joe, Jarom and Kristen and McKay and Joanne to San Francisco to watch them play the giants. Kevin and I have gone to three other Dodger games together and they have lost them all. They won this one! It was a really good game. The only problem was the giant fans were so mean! They were cursing us out, it was awful! We have been to other ball parks and worn dodger apparel and no one said anything, but wow they were awful.

The rest of our group. It was so much fun to go and even more fun that the Dodgers won. It was crazy because it was a really hot day, but down on the bay at night it gets really cold, but still we were feeling crazy that we were wearing such warm clothes, until we got there. It got pretty cold that evening, I started shivering with my warm jacket and long pants.

1 comment:

Joy :) said...

That is one HUGE banana Nellie is eating! Looks like so much fun!!