Friday, August 6, 2010

Little Stinker

Jane has an obsession with taking off her pants and diaper. I think maybe she is getting ready to be potty trained but now is NOT a good time for this so if she would just hold off at least for a couple more weeks! Anyway if her diaper gets a little bit wet, off it comes. Unfortunately the same could be said for if she is poopy. One day she had pulled off her diaper and I didn't realize she had pooped a little. Well I put a diaper on her, but then a little while later Nellie brings me in a little wad of brown play dough and said "Jane was playing with this." Guess what it wasn't play dough! And I of course held it up to my nose to smell it.I do just want to squeeze her little buns they are so cute!

The other night Jane didn't go to bed right away, and I heard her in there playing, well she kept getting louder and louder so I went in there to tell her to go to bed and I found this.She had taken all of her animals, her blankets her clothes including her shirt, which I have no idea how she got off and of course her pants and diaper and then had peed all over her bedding, and we had had asparagus that night for dinner so it was stinky!She of course had managed to pee all over her blanket too before she threw it out, and she will not go to bed without it. So she of course got to come out and watch TV with me and Kevin, while I washed her bedding and blanket. She thought she was such a big shot. Oh what little manipulators they are from such a young age. She sure is a cute little stinker though!

9 comments:

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
McClinticks said...

Ha Ha Ha!!! That is too cute! Ellie is starting to want to take her diaper off, right now its the pants and shoes always have to be off...She's a cutie Binny!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

She IS a cute little stinker. How can you be mad at that face? What a doll.

Jimmie-Nichole-Koa-Becks said...

WHAT!!! You are moving to California, where to? Please say southern so we can see you someday soon! Can't wait to hear.

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

Sorry I took so long to comment. We just love those cute little buns! And all of the pictures. Can't wait to look at your blog to get updates on the girls. We miss you all so much already but know that your family is so lucky to have you live by them now and enjoy those sweet girls. Love you all!!

Joy :) said...

That is soooo funny!!!!!! Love it!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

damn I can see her tight little pussy