Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's Official!

We are moving! Yes you heard that right, after more than five years here is Kansas we are finally moving! We leave August 9th. Crazy, it is only 3 weeks away. I think that it finally hit me this afternoon when I started packing stuff up, that after all this time and all the plans that never happened we actually are moving this time.

Kevy and I have spent almost a year now praying about where to go and the right time to leave. We are so grateful that we have been so blessed by the spirit in so many ways. We are moving to Sacramento! Wahoo. I am so excited I love it out there, and of course my parents are there, not to mention civilization. Plus we will be in driving distance to most of our family.

We are so grateful to have had the experience of coming out to Kansas. The crazy thing is that we have been here for most of our marriage. We were married only about 17 months when we moved here. We also have been here through everyone coming and going but never us, but this time it is finally us! It has been such an amazing growing experience and brought us closer to each other and closer to the Savior. there have been some incredibly difficult times, but the funny thing about difficulties is that is where you really grow and learn to rely on the Savior. I will be forever grateful for the experiences that we have had out here, but I am really glad to be moving!

4 comments:

dixie smith said...

congrats! i'm so excited for you!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you guys!! Good luck, and hopefully we'll see you more often now!

McClinticks said...

Thats FANTASITC news Binny!!! I am so excited and happy for you!!! You need to send me your address once you get settled in. YAY!!!!

Joy :) said...

That's great Binny!! Still not close enough to us girls here in UT but I am thrilled that you are able to be close to your parents! You deserve it!!!