Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cousins

I love to see my girls with their cousins. It is something that I didn't have growing up, we were never very close with our cousins so to see my girls have so many cousins that they are so close to is so fun. We had so much fun in California, with that many people it gt a bit crazy at times but there were so many good times too. The girls were absolutely in heaven waking up early and staying up way too late and playing the whole time in between with their cousins that they hardly get to see. But it is amazing to see what a bond they have only getting to see each other a couple times a year. I am looking forward to the time when the girls get older and they can go stay with their cousins and we can have them come stay with us. It will be really neat. Here are the youngest half. I didn't get a picture of the whole group, You can see twelve in this picture and there are 24. Can you see Lizzy's pose, she was posing the whole night it was hilarious. I love how Jane is lifting up her shirt, and how the youngest two Jack and Jerry are checking each other out. The girls had a lot of fun with Jerry. Lizzy loves babies and she is just like a little mommy with them. She reminds me a lot of myself when I was her age, in that aspect, other ways she and I are completely different.

Here are Nellie and Max. I love that these two are just the best of friends. Nellie loves Max so much and she talks about him all the time. it was really funny to listen to them talk to each other too because it sounded so much like two adults talking. They got quite serious in their conversations.

Lizzy loves her cousin Ozzie they have so much fun together and they get along so well. Lizzy asks me all the time, "I can't marry Ozzie right Mom?" no honey we don't marry our cousins.

the little monkeys in Grandmas big tub. They loved taking baths together.

Enjoying their ice cream. So cute. I love the memories of theses cute pictures.

I just love this picture because I can just tell how much Nellie loves Max by the way she is holding his hand. A funny story about Nellie, we have had a very difficult time getting her to not pee so much in her pull ups at night, it is like she holds it in as much as she can during the day so that the instant she puts on her pull up she lets it all go. Well when she discovered that Max doesn't wear one at night she has been on a mission to keep dry at night so much so that she is trying to give up her beloved night time milk. One night she said "I want to be like Max I don't want my milk." Of course an hour later she was begging for it, but baby steps right. She has started to keep dry sometimes and it is really important to her to be like Max which is so sweet.

3 comments:

Joy :) said...

Oh...I love it!! Such cute cousins and I can see that they have so much fun together!! Jane's hair is getting so long!!

Chanelle said...

Such a cute post!!! I cherish the time that we all get to spend together, it certainly isn't often enough!

Goddard Family said...

So fun..I can't believe all of those little cousins....too cute!