Friday, June 4, 2010

Preschool Graduation

The girlies both went to Preschool this past year, Nellie was in the 3 year old class and Lizzy was in the Pre-K class. Their teacher couldn't believe how opposite they were, but she said they were both her best and favorite students. They had their preschool program a few weeks ago, ( Of course I am way behind in posting.) Grammie and Papi came and watched them and the girlies had Papi read some books to them before we left.
I can't believe that my little Nellie has already finished a year of preschool, and that she will be four next month!

Nellie was the best behaved in her class her teacher said. Shocking I know, but I guess it is good that she is good for other people at least.

Lizzy in her little graduation hat. She was quite the performer, We all got such a kick out of her singing and dancing, she REALLY gets into it! The funny thing is that Nellie could care less about the performing and she really doesn't like to perform, one minute she will be singing, and the next thing you know she is gone and you can tell she is thinking about something else (probably Diego).
If I can get the video of Lizzy downloaded I will post it because she hilarious in it. I can't believe that my Lizzy is starting Kindergarten next year, but she will be almost six. I just can't believe how fast they grow! She is so excited about going to Kindergarten,she wanted to go last year because so many of her friends did. She is so mature she would have done great so she will do awesome this year.

3 comments:

McClinticks said...

They are super adorable Binny!!

Sandy said...

They are so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting! I'm sure Lizzy will LOVE kindergarten :) Your roof looks good too! Miss you guys! Love ya!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

I love that your girls are complete opposites. They are too cute!