Friday, October 8, 2010

The Little Gals

Kevy took this picture of the little gals a few weeks back. I think it may be one of my favorite pictures. It completely shows each of my little girlie's personalities. If you look closely you can tell how dirty Nellie is. I keep saying that we really don't need a boy because we have Nellie. I swear she is the dirtiest kid. I cannot keep her clean to save my life, but I swear that I do try. I also love the face Nellie is making because it shows how because Kevin asked her to smile she is going to do what she wants and not smile, what a silly girl. Lizzy has her usual perfect grin for the camera. She is always so happy. And Janie has her cute little smile that says "okay if this is what you want me to do." I LOVE having my three little girls.

2 comments:

Christen said...

Oh, that is just the cutest picture ever! I am excited to have a boy, but 3 girls would have made me just as happy! Your Nellie sounds so much like Larkin (and Lizzy like Skye). I know we've said this before, so someday we have to get them together. I even told Mike once, "We don't need a boy - we have Larkin!" Hope things are going well in CA and you're getting settled nicely.

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

They are the cutest girls! We miss them. Give them hugs and kisses from us.