Monday, October 18, 2010

Apple Hill

I am so thrilled living here in California where there is so much more to do than in Kansas. One of my favorite things to do is go to Apple Hill. It is a buch of apple orchards on the way to Lake Tahoe. They have all these booths and activities and my favorite lots and lots of food. The best apple donuts, they are to die for and I think I ate 5 or 6 just that day. It is a family tradition to go to apple hill but usually we arn't out here in the fall when it is open, but now we live here yay! Can you tell I am a little excited to be here. We are really loving it a lot. The girls saw this pumpkin and they thought it was the coolest thing. My nephew Steven is climbing on the back, (big surprise.) I love this pcture of Janie. She is getting easier to photograph, she actually will look sometimes now.



Lizzy and Nellie started acting like little punks. We got to ride on a train and then we were going to take them on some pony rides and they were acting like they needed even more. They wanted to get their faces painted and buy a toy. Sometimes it makes me so mad because tehy get so much more than I ever got as a kid and they arn't always very grateful.



Lizzy got to ride the big horse and she thought it was pretty cool. I can't believe how big Lizzy is getting. She will be six next week, wow!

Nellie got to ride a little pony that she named blackie. She loves animals so much, and even though I am not a huge animal lover, I hope one day we get a dog so that she can have one. She was so cute becasue shewas leaning down and talking to the pony.

I love fall it is my favorite time of year!

4 comments:

ROB AND HOLLY said...

I'm glad you guys are having so much fun in California! That pumpkin is amazing! And on a side-note, your hair is getting so long!

Jarom, Kristen, Jerry, and Ruby said...

I love going to apple hill, it feels like forever since we last went. Please eat some apple donuts for me.

Goddard Family said...

So fun...love all of the pictures...the girls are darling!

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

The cutest girls!! We miss them. Apple Hill looks like fun. The pumpkin patch last year was as close as we could get. Apple donuts sound yummy. The girls are getting so big and your hair Binny is getting long. And the girls have the best looking daddy ever! We are glad to hear you are so happy in sunny Cali. and what a blessing for your Mom to have you guys close. We think of you often and will have to come visit sometime! Love you all!!