Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Nellie's little preschool headed to the pumpkin patch for a field trip and Lizzy and Jane and I along with Grandma got to come along. We had a lot of fun. Of course I couldn't get any pictures with my mom because she won't let pictures be taken of her, but it was fun to have my mom come along and help me with the little gals. There was a little maze that we got to go through, a hayride to ride on, a little haunted house and some really fun slides There was a tower that the kids could climb and slide down the hugest tube slides that you have ever seen. Both the girls were so excited and I waited for them at the bottom. Nellie came right down, but I couldn't find Lizzy, later she came back down the stairs crying because she was too scared. I just never know how these kids are going to react to stuff. Sometimes Nellie is the one who gets scared and sometimes it is Lizzy. They also had a bunch of animal to pet and wow did the pigs stink. Nellie's little class all sat on this giant haystack and sang, but of course Nellie acted all weird and tried to hide behind one of the boys she was sitting next to. When I tried to get her attention to try and get her to sing, that only made her mad and she started giving me dirty looks. My battery ran out and so I only got a few pictures, but I am glad that I got a few.


Nellie and Janie in the Three Little Pigs house. Jane loved following the big girls around and trying to do what they did.

There was a long tunnel going through the middle of the haystack that the kids could crawl through.


1 comment:

McClinticks said...

Binny can I just say you are the cutest little Mom ever and you have the most adorable family!!!