Monday, February 7, 2011

Kevin's Hot Date!

Lizzy's little school sent home an invitation for a masquerade ball for all the girls and their Dads to attend. Lizzy was beyond excited for it, and I told Kevin it was something I was going to make him do. Thankfully our friends have a daughter the same age and her Dad taking her, so Kevin would have a friend to hang out with. Kevin really hates stuff like this, but with three little girls it is going to have to be something he gets used to.
The invitation said it was semi-formal so Lizzy has this dress that Kevin's Aunt gave her that she has been dying to wear, and I told her this would be the perfect dress for it. we went out that day and bought her these earrings for her to wear that were very fancy. I don't think I have ever seen a kid so excited to do something. The day of she asked me probably 50 times if it was time to get ready. She kept saying she was Kevin's hot date for the night, it was really cute. I kept telling her how jealous I was. It was funny. Kevin said when they got there Lizzy said her chest was hurting, we think it is because she got herself so worked up and excited for it. Oh they are so cute together!
I took a picture of them with their masks on too, but I promised Kevin that I wouldn't post the picture. It was pretty funny.




We did her hair up so I had to get a side picture.

Such a little beauty. I know we are in for it when she gets older.

They sent home masks for the kids to decorate, so we went and bought some stick on jewels and we had some feathers and Lizzy pretty much did the whole thing herself. She did a really good job I thought.

Nellie let Lizzy borrow her special Jaguar coat to complete the outfit. She looked very fancy.

At the dance Lizzy and her little friend Kylee had fun dancing, then they found all of their other friends and just had a blast. Lizzy and Kevin got to dance a bunch of times too. I told her I was jealous because Kevin and I have only danced once, at our reception. That just doesn't seem right.

This girl is just way too social! Where did she come from because certainly not from me. It just goes to show that each person has their own spirit they are born with.

4 comments:

McClinticks said...

OMGosh that is WAY too cute!! She is so stinkin cute!!! Love it, Love it, Love it!!!!

Kristi said...

Lizzy is getting so big! I love that she is so girly! Kevy is totally like our Dad was he didn't really want to do it but did it because it made us happy! He is a great Dad!

Leavitt Family said...

WOW She is such a girlie girl!!!! I love it!!! Tell Kevy I am so proud of him and that yes he will need to get use to stuff like that!!! But what a good Dad!!! I love the dress, mask, everything!!! Tell Lizzy that she looks so beautiful!!! And if she is Brinlees cousin she will say I know thanks!!! Love our girls they are soooo fun!!!!

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

I haven't looked at blog's for awhile, so glad I did today. Love all the pictures and thoughts. Lizzy is beautiful and Kevy is so handsome. (You should be jealous Binny,JK) I love it when Dad's get to have dates with their daughter's, she will never forget it. The girls looks so cute in their jumpers, of course they look cute in anything. Love the Dora cake Binny. You are so talented. That is fun that she is all about Dora. They are all so darling and we miss them so much. We know you are all happy in sunny Cali though and your Mom is so blessed to have you close. Love you all and can't wait to see you in April.