Monday, July 25, 2011

Cousins!

My girls love their cousins so much! They were so excited to have plenty of days to get to play with them and hang out with them. We went swimming and came back and had Popsicles! Two of the girls very favorite things about summer.

Nellie and Max, need I say more. These two are seriously the cutest together. They have the very best time together. I seriously love when they are together too because Nellie is so good when she is around Max.


Lizzy and Ozzie, they have so much fun togehter, I hope the day never comes when my they don't want to be together because they aren't the same gender.


We were so happy and surprised that Kevin's parents and Sandy came to see us and that they brought the grandkids (minus Braysen) we got to spend some time with them swimming and minature golfing. The kids had a blast and it made our trip even better.

No comments: