Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sweets Candy Factory

While we were out in Utah we went on a tour of the Sweets Candy Factory. It was really fun to do! There are so many things that I have never done even though I lived there most of my life. We got to see how they made all of the yummy candy and we even got some taste tests. It was really funny because on the tour we had to wear these hair coverings and the tour guide called them candy makers hats. Well the kids thought they were so cool and they kept theirs, and afterward they would go and play candy maker with their hair nets. It was funny. I wish I had gotten a picture with them on but we couldn't bring a camera on the tour.



Our group. We sure had fun with cousins this trip!

My mom made these darling outfits for the girls. They look SO cute in them and we get lots of comments on them.

No comments: