Friday, August 5, 2011

More Activities!!

Our trip to Utah this year was extra fun becasue we did qutie a few activities and fun things that we don't usually do. I lived in Utah most of my life and I had never been to the Bingham copper mine. Chanelle, Mel and I took the kids while the guys went golfing. It was a neat experience but probably a one time thing. The girls were really scared of falling in which was funny because it wasn't a cliff. Nellie was throwing a little fit, big surprise.


Me and my gals! I still can't believe that we are adding a boy to the mix. I don't know if I will actually believe it until he gets here.



The kids next to the big tire. It was huge!




Oh how I miss the beautiful mountains. They have them here but they are too far away to see. Although it is better than Kansas where there were none. It was really fun to take the girls up the canyon and have dinner one night. I think it might have been one of my favorite things about the trip.

We found a campsite that was miles from the water which was great because the rivers are so swollen this year there was no way we were going to take the little kids anywhere near them.
The kids found a little trail that they hiked and they thought it was the neatest thing ever!





We had hamburgers and hot dogs and then we roasted marshmallows for smores! We got these huge marshmallows and they made the biggest mess but they were so good!

Jack and Jane really got to know each other a lot better on this trip and had so much fun together!

No comments: