Thursday, August 11, 2011

Timp Cave

I am slowly getting the posts done from our trip, I know it takes me forever. Most of the family went on a hike to Timp Cave, but I knew that there was no possible way that Nellie would make it with how she does with walking. So I stayed back with her and Jane, and Kevin and Lizzy went on the hike. Lizzy was very excited to go and I guess she did awesome on the hike. I guess she was a bit scared in the cave and really held on to Kevin, but everyone told me how cute she was. I guess she kept asking the tour guide questions about the rocks and all kinds of stuff. She is way too cute.







Always the little poser. She just can't help herself.


I went on the hike when i was in fifth grade, but I don't remember too much about it. Looks like it was pretty cool.

The cave is about 40 degrees inside, but it was such a hot day that I guess it felt pretty good for everyone.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun on your trip...I'm loving all the posts! It was fun to see you for a little bit (sorry my kids got sick!) :) I really want to come out when the baby comes so we'll have to see what we can do! Miss you!