Saturday, July 16, 2011

Temple Square

Having not lived in Utah for quite a while now, Kevin and I realized that we had never taken the girls to see Temple Square. So on a Monday while we were out there we decided to go for family Night. Unfortunately Kevin's parents and sister Sandy had come up to see us and were going to go with us but Carson threw up at dinner so they just headed back to the hotel. We were sad they couldn't come with us but we are so glad that we took the girls because it was such a great experience for them. Lizzy loves going to church and loves the gospel so much already as a little girl, and she just loved seeing all the sights and feeling the spirit there.
We got to go on the tour of the Conference Center which I had never been on and it was really neat. Our tour guide was quick so we got to see everything without it taking forever. We were a little worried because we saw at Disneyland that Nellie does not do well when she has to walk any kind of distance. (if we go to the grocery store and I don't get a cart for her to ride in she starts wailing and crying about how much her legs hurt.) But the crazy thing was not once while we were there walking around did she say anything about her legs hurting. That is not until we were about ten feet from the car and all of a sudden she could no longer walk her legs hurt too bad! The crazy child. She sure is here to teach me patience.

I love these little ladies! They are so sweet and so special.


Me and my eternal companion! We have been together now for eight years! Time sure flies when you are with someone you love. He is such a good man and I am so lucky to have him as my huband.


Our Eternal Family! I am so grateful to be a member of this church and have it in my life, what a blessing it is for our family!

2 comments:

Joy :) said...

What great pictures!

Chanelle said...

I'm so glad you guys took the time to go while you were here, it's such a special place. I love the picture of the whole family in front of the temple. What a great post!