Thursday, July 19, 2012

Nine Months Old

So this is how my little photo session with Russ went.  Every time I would lift up the camera, this cheesy face would come out.  It is hilarious.  If he sees a camera he does this face.  I can't even seem to get a regular picture of him.  It is so funny, even at the Drs. office, the doctor lifted up the light to look at his eyes and in his mouth and he started with the face.  So funny.  I am sure everyone is getting sick of me saying this, (oh wait no one hardly reads my blog anyway) but I really can't believe that my kids can be growing up so fast.  Each baby seems to grow faster too!  I really kind of hate it!  But I love it too, to see what sweet kids they are turning out to be.  
At 9 months we were sure that Russell was going to be way bigger than the girls were at the same age.  Well he is bigger, but not for a boy.  Weight 18lbs. 1 oz. (10th percentile.) Height 28 inches (45th) and head 75th.  It really doesn't seem like his noggin is so big, but apparently it is.  I guess what do I expect right?  I am never going to have big kids, I just need to accept this and move on.  
We just really love Mr. Russ, he adds do much to our family!  The girls are still totally infatuated with him. I keep waiting for that to wear off, but it doesn't seem to be.  He is growing up so much and learning to do so many things!  He is still nuts over his food, although with his size I guess you wouldn't know it.  We still have yet to find something that he won't eat.  He is also doing so many cute things too, he loves to clap his hands, and if he wants you to get excited or say yay, he will start clapping his hands until you do it.  He is a full on crawler now too, no more of this army crawl stuff.  He is everywhere so fast and into everything, cupboards,  garbage cans etc computer cords, of course all the things you don't want him to get into.  He is pulling himself up now and loves to feel so big.  If anyone says bye, or goodnight, he starts waving.  It is so cute.  He is still just the smiliest baby ever, and so so good.  The best sleeper and so good during the day.  He is so social and loves to get attention from other people.  He really is just like the boy version of Lizzy, which I would love if we had another Lizzy type in our family. I adore him so much!  I am so glad that we were blessed with this little guy in our family!







1 comment:

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

Love Love Love all the pictures and so grateful you keep up your blog!! Binny you are so good at keeping your girls busy doing things, what fun! Love the laundry day! And of course, cheesy grin Russell!! How funny! We miss you all so much! Sorry we couldn't see you when you came to salt lake. thanks again for keeping your blog updated. Love you all!