Saturday, November 23, 2013

Lizzy's Birthday

This pretty girl turned 9 on October 26th. It was such a fun weekend for her! My mom came and stayed with us because my Dad was out of town. So it made her birthday even more fun to have her grandma here with her. For breakfast she wanted scones so I made her some with some yummy honey butter. Since we weren't giving her a party this year we told her she could pick where we went for her birthday dinner and she wanted to go to The Cheesecake Factory. Oh darn my favorite! It was really fun, she and I shared a really yummy Chicken Madera and Steak Diane. She and I are huge mushroom lovers so it was perfect!!
She is such a beautiful girl inside and out! I love her smile, it is so genuine, it lights up her whole face!
She was really exctited to have her own piece of cheesecake and to have a candle in it and have them sing to her, It was her first time for that and she really loved the attention! She picked the new Smores cheesecake.

For her birthday cake she really couldn't make up her mind and didn't know what she wanted so I suggested that she instead have one of her favorite desserts, the raspberry dessert. It was so yummy! It is one of my favorites too! I am a bad mom and had a piece before everyone else. :( I deserve it right for how hard I work?

 

No comments: