Monday, November 11, 2013

The Pumpkin Farm

I got the privilege of going along with Jane and her class to the pumpkin farm. We definitely couldn't miss going this year because we missed Janie's pumpkin Farm trip last year when we were in Utah for Ro Ro's funeral. It was such a nice fall day and I thought it would be fine with the three little ones. I take them with me lots of places so no big deal, I would just put Annie and Russ in the stroller along with my heavy diaper bag and be good to go. I knew that the stroller was in the van because we always have it there so I didn't even check. We we got there and no stroller. We had taken it out and I totally forgot that we had. Thankfully we had the baby Bjorn in the van so I could at least put Annie in that. So it was a miserable couple of hours carrying that awful diaper bag and Annie on top off it. My shoulder was killing me. But we had fun and Janie was very happy to get to go with her class.

Here we got to go on the hayride and Russ was really excited because there was a tractor pulling it, and he is just a tiny bit obsessed with tractors right now :) I was also very surprised that I got this good of a picture Russ pretty much refused to look at me all day when I was taking a picture.

There was a corn maze that we got to walk through that again would have been more fun if my shoulder wasn't killing me, but Russ and Jane seemed to like it. It was cute that they walked together. They don't always get along that great because Jane teases him really bad. Kevin and I keep telling her that she better watch it because one of these days soon he is going to be bigger than her. He actually is only a few pounds less than she is already.

She really does love him though. :)

I thought that this picture was fun because little Jane was up there posing. Russ would climb a little but he wouldn't go to the top. He has started to be pretty scared of some things lately which is really weird for a boy. I think he is just coddled too much by his sisters.

I did get a picture of my and my little kiddies. I have realized that I really don't have enough pictures of me and my kids. Not that I don't want them I am just usually the one behind the camera.

I love the pictures of them sitting in the pumpkin fields.

Russ did see a tractor that he could sit in and steer the wheel. He enjoyed that thoroughly.
Here are the three little pumpkins that I got to add to the weight of things to carry around. It was great. Sense the sarcasm.

Russ was so funny because he was loving the chickens. I cant remember a time that he has seen them before, but he must have because he immediately said "Chickens!" when he saw them. It was really funny.This was a picture of him watching the chickens.

Janie was really excited to pick out her own little pumpkin. She really took her time picking it out too. She would pick one out and then put it back and pick another. It had to be just right. She is such a cute little goose!

 

No comments: