Sunday, January 26, 2014

All About Jane-5 Years

LIttle Miss Jane is five years old! I don't know what it is about this little girl but to me she will always be a little three year old. Even when she is twenty I will still see that little three year old Jane. I think part of it is that she was my baby the longest of all of my kids so far, so maybe that is it. Janie is my little buddy. She loves to be with me and I love that! It will be hard to send her to kindergarten next year, but she is so ready. I can see how she is starting to get really bored here at home and she is wanting me to entertain her all the time, so that tells me she is ready for school.

 

There is just something so special about Jane, people just love her. She has all these cute little boys that she goes to preschool and church with that just love her and want to sit by her and play with her, it is really cute. She has such an easy personality about almost everything. It is so nice that she doesn't get her feelings hurt about some things but there are times when I get really frustrated with her becuase she doesn't seem to care when I really want her to. Lately she has been really bad at not doing what I ask her to do. I will beg her to make her bed and clean up and she just doesn't, it is the most frustrating thing!

One thing that I really love about Jane right now that I hope lasts, is that she loves to help me in the kitchen. She loves to help me make stuff and she is turnning into quite a little cooker girl. Hopefully it lasts because I would love to always have someone that can help me make meals.

Jane is really into Frozen right now and especially the songs. She is always wanting to turn on my phone to pandora the disney station and try and hear frozen songs. In fact I have some of funniest videos of her singing her Frozen songs. She also likes to steal my phone when I am not paying attention and go and take selfies and videos of herself singing. I seriously love it!

For her birthday she got a little stuffed animal hedgehog and she named it Holly, she loves that thing so much and has to have it in order to go to sleep.

Jane loves her brother and sisters so much. She wants to play with them all the time and gets hurt when they are busy or want to do something else. Russ is just now getting big enough to start playing with her and she is loving it. She usually just teases him to death, but now that he is getting a little older she is enjoying him more. She also just loves her little Annie and I can't wait for Anne to get big and start following her big sister around.

I love love love this crazy girl! She is so funny and makes us laugh so much with her laid back and silly personality. I feel so bleesed that I get to be her mom!

 

No comments: