Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year's

Once again we had a great New Years Eve and Day. Nothing too exciting as usual. We really love to just spend time together as a family. We watched a movie and I made some appetizers for dinner. It was fun. Once again we celebrated New York New Years which here in California is awesome if you have little kids. We had them in bed by ten after our celebration and finishing the movie.


I'm not sure why things like the blowers and hats kids just think are the coolest things ever, but its worth the little bit of money that they are. Russ had a little hat too, but I accidentally snapped the elastic around his chin and he got really sad and then refused to be in the pictures. :(

Annie looked really cute with the little crown on though.

Kevy had New Years Day off so we went to lunch at Dickeys, The kids just think getting a free ice crean cone is just one of the coolest things ever. They wanted to go outside and eat since it was such a nice day and I just seriously love this picture of Russ with his bib on. Too funny.

After baby naps we took advantage of the beautiful day and went for a bike ride. This is a picture of my amazing Christmas present that Kevin got for me. Yes both the biike and the trailer. We have been talking for a while about how badly we wanted to go on bike rides with the kids since there are so many great paths and places to ride around here. But I didn't have a bike or a trailer. So now that I do we have been going on a lot of rides and it has been awesome. Annie and Russ do great in the trailer now we just need to get Jane riding with no training wheels because it is holding us up a bit.

We even had a little neighbor boy come and ride his bike with us. It was a lot of fun.

I was worried that it would maybe be hard to pull these two, but I honestly don't even notice it.

Another great start to our year. We are so excited to see what this year will bring for our family.

 

No comments: