Thursday, January 29, 2015

Father Daughter Dance

 

It was that time of year again! Time for the Father Daughter dance. The girls look forward to this every year and it is so fun to see them get so excited about it! This year was really special because all three of the big girls got to go with their daddy. I even joked with them about how jealous I was that they got to go with him and I didn't. Janie was so excited that it was finally her year to get to go too!

They love to dress up fancy and have me do their hair a special way. I even let them wear a little makeup since it was such a special occasion and they thought that was pretty awesome! We even found some special jewelry for them to wear as well. They had such a fun night taking turns dancing with their dad. I feel so grateful that I have such a great husband who loves his daughters so much! It takes a special guy to have five daughters and I know Heavenly Father knew Kevin was that guy that would cherish all these little girls!

 

No comments: