Sunday, May 17, 2015

Trouble

These two are serious trouble! They are either fighting like cats and dogs, or getting along great making huge messes. Russell hates to share his stuff with Anne, but she always wants it so they end up biting and hitting and all kinds of stuff. Annie is feisty too and she won't back down, in fact Russell is much more of a pansy than she is. The best thing too is that whenever I catch them making trouble Russell blames Annie. He has already learned that game, but clearly doesn't realize how ridiculous that is. When they get food out of the fridge he says that Annie did it. Sure buddy.
They can seriously be just the cutest together, but this is a rare occurance. Russy wanted to wear his dodger cap for opening day and Annie wanted to be just like Russy.

It always happens when I am nursing or getting ready. If I can just make it through the mornings I am good to go, but it's hard to make it through the mornings without a breakdown on my part because of some crazy thing they have done. Here Annie and Russ had taken her birthday cake to the living room and started taking big hunks and eating them and smeared frosting all over the couch.

I just don't understand what is in their little heads when they do this!! Why dump everything out?

 

I guess in a way it is partially my fault for always forgetting to put the cereal away in the locked pantry. You would think I would have learned by now!!

I found them behind the couch eating ice cream and Russ tells me that it was Annie who got it out. sure!

The problem with pictures too is that they never do justice to how bad it really is. Here they had pulled out about ten different games with a million little pieces and cards and mixed them all together! Why!?

They love to use Clara's stuff as their own. Russ loves to make anything into a vehicle. Annie just thinks that her bath seat is a really fun place to sit and hang out.

They are just so cute together though! The few times when they get along are just priceless!

 

No comments: