Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Primary Temple Day

The primary had a special temple trip for the kids where we got to go and tour the grounds and learn more about the temple. Of course it had to be at 9:00 on a Saturday morning do we had to leave the house pretty early, but it all worked out. It was really neat becuase we got to learn some special things we didn't know about the Sacramento temple in particular. It is always such a special thing to go and spend some time at the temple and feel the spirit and espcially as a family to get to take the kids and help them to develop a love of going to the temple and appreciating the gift that it is to have nearby.

I love those smiles!

Nellie is getting so grownup!!

Lizzy is too! How did my girls get so big!!!

I love how Russy was holding Janie's hand. So cute. He did really well and was such a good boy for the tour.

I love this Eternal Family of mine! I am so very blessed and so grateful for the blessing of all of them in my life!

 

No comments: