Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Minion Party

This wasn't the best summer for us with getting out and doing stuff. Between having a fussy baby and having to deal with getting the house ready to show and showing it, we didn't do much. I really feel bad about it, but the kids overall were really good sports. We were really glad that a lot of our cousins from the Hansen side came and stayed with us when Uncle Joe got married. It was pretty soon after Jack and Matthews birthdays so the big girls decided that they needed to throw them a birthday party. I think I might have some serious party planners on my hands becuase I can't count how many hours they spent on it. The girls even came to Kevin and I with a list of estimated costs. It ended up being about right on!! They spent countless hours making up games and decorating signs. They even drew the cutest minion for pin the hair on the minion. It ended up being one of the things we did that was the most fun. Eveyone had a blast. I think I'm going to put the girls in chaged of my party planning from now on becuase I loathe it, and they love it!

You can see it the picture the poster of the minion that they drew for the game, I got a picture of it and accidentIy deleted it which was so sad because it was the cutest thing ever!!
This group was so cute! They looked so funny as minions.

I think this was one of Russy's first experiences with a piƱata and he liked it.

The cutest minion there!!

My sweet baby, with her daddy

Funny faces!!

No comments: