Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Clara's Baby Blessing

everyone was here for Joes wedding, so we decided it would be a good time to bless our sweet Clara! All of the baby blessings have been not or miss wit how many family members were around to participate. I think we may have had the most for this one though so that is pretty neat. It is crazy to think that we have our whole family here now! It makes me a little sad to think there won't be any more sweet baby blessings for us. Kevin gave another sweet simple blessing. The was they are supposed to be.

I think it is so special that all the girls were blessed in the same dress. It is very special.

I love too that Clara was able to wear booties that her namesake made. How special is that!!

I love this beautiful little family of mine!! I am still in complete awe all the time that these precious souls all belong to me!! I feel so very blessed.

I love this sweet little baby!! She has the sweetest little spirit and I am so grateful we have been so blessed to welcome her into our home!! I still can't believe we ever could have thought we were done before we had her, she really completes our family!

 

No comments: