Saturday, April 23, 2016

All About Annie-3 Years




Oh Annie girl, I knew from about 4 months on that our Annie was a feisty little one and she has only gotten more so as time has gone on.  She has definitely hit the difficult three stage. I know it is called the terrible twos, but I have found that three is much harder than two.   There are times lately where I want to just lose it with her and the crazy fits that she throws. Potty training with her has been a 6 month process.  It didn't even take Nellie this long to potty train. She still has accidents all the time and it is just because she doesn't care.  She will wet her pants and then go up and change herself. Thankfully she doesn't do it with pooping. She is a stubborn one that is for sure.

Annie really loves babies.  Like more than I can even say.  She has a ton of them and she names them and  treats them like they are real.  She will put a baby in the high chair and then she will give it bits of food.  She pretends that they need a diaper change and she talks about them like they have real feelings.  I just love it about her so much that she wants to be a little mommy. 

 Annie has a best friend named Piper who is the daughter of one of my good friends.  The crazy thing is that they have loved each other from the time they were really little even though kids that age usually don't care that much.  They love to play together and they talk about the other one all the time. In fact I can almost always use Piper as a bribe to get Annie to do something.

Annie can also be really sweet too.  one of my favorite things that she does is I will be sitting like on the couch and she will come up and kiss me on the arm or some other random place.  It is funny but really cute too.  She makes this super cute noise too when she is excited about something and I just love the way she calls Clara "Crarabelle". She almost never calls her just Clara.

Annie has a bit of a problem being a bully to Russell and Clara.  She really is the instigator. She will be teasing Russ and bringing him to tears and then she will turn around and do the same thing to Clara.  Its pretty maddening!  She also has had a problem biting lately.  Russ has had some serious bite marks on his back from her.  Although she may have been cured of that little problem because Clara bit her pretty good and the next day she told me that "I'm going to be a good girl today and I'm not going to bite anyone."

Annie is going through a bad eating phase right now.  She doesn't want to eat her dinner and if she does she wants me to feed it to her.  She is totally into fruit snacks and I seriously think she would try to live on fruit snacks alone if I let her. We had to move them up into our bedroom closet because she was eating 10-12 a day.  It was ridiculous!!!

Annie has the most beautiful hair. I have never been attached to my kid's hair until hers. It goes all the way down her back and it is super blond and thick!  It dries so pretty all on its own.  So many people have commented about how pretty her hair is and its true! I would die to have hair that pretty!

Annie is such a little firecracker.  She adds so much spice and life to our home.  Even though I want to pull my hair out a lot. I know that part of it is the age and she will mellow out some soon.  I am so grateful to have her as my daughter.  She is a little sunshine in my life. I love my Annie girl!








No comments: