Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Field Trip with Lizzy

One of Lizzys field trips this year fell on a flex Friday which was perfect because then I could go!  I feel bad because with having all these kids I just have never been able to do any volunteering at the schools with the kids.  I figure eventually when they are all in school I will be able to but unfortunately by that time Lizzy will be in high school and it will be too late.  In fact this was really the last year I would be able to do much with her. So of course I jumped at the chance to go, thinking that I would get to be a help, but I ended up doing absolutely nothing.  I felt really just in the way, but it was fun to get to go with Lizzy and see how she interacts with her peers, and it was a really cool field trip.  They got to pretent they were working on a space ship and they had certain tasks to do.  It was really neat. 





It was really fun watching Lizzy in action.  She is such a smart beautiful girl and I am so proud of the person that she is.



No comments: