Thursday, January 19, 2017

All About Jane-8 Years






My cute Janie girl is 8! When we did her baptism pictures my friend Amy wanted to take pictures of Jane and I for a class she was taking, which was so awesome to get some amazing pictures of Jane and I together.
Jane is such a sweet special girl.  She is in sceond grade now. Its crazy to me that she is so old.  She was always my baby lady and she was only 18 months old when we moved to California. And now she is 8!  I have always said that Janie is my easiest going kid and that is still true.  I really appreciate how easy she is to be around. One interesting thing about her that she has recently picked up is that she has become quite chatty lately.  She used to be very quiet, but now she loves to chat with me about all kinds of stuff. It really is quite fun to see this new side to her. 

We recently changed bedrooms because the room situation wasn't working out that well and now Jane is sharing a room with Annie.  She has been the sweetest big sister to Annie and Annie  absolutely adores Jane.  She wants to be just like Jane and Jane is always so patient and kind to her.  Jane also really loves to be with her big sisters and likes to do anything with them.  One other thing about Jane is that she is a little lazy. She tries to get out of doing things and she seems to manage to disappear when no one is looking and seems to get out of helping because of this!

Right now Jane isn't really into anything in particular. She is still really into doing arts and crafts. She loves to color and create and just about anything that involves cutting and coloring and gluing. I think she may have the most artistic talent so far of the kids as well. 

She loves oranges and loves anything orange flavored. She still is so nice to me and always tells me how I make the best meals. She isn't picky but she isn't the best eater either. She kind of eats like a bird most of the time, but every once in a while I will make a meal and she will have thirds of it!

 I just love Janie's easy going nature!  Even if she isn't very easy going about her clothes!  I guess she has to have something right! I am so glad we have our sweet Janie girl in our family! She is the best and I love

J


No comments: