Monday, January 30, 2017

Jane's Baptism

My friend Amy took these amazing pictures of Jane for her baptism. It was so fun to go with Janie and take them. She is such a sweet girl and it was so fun to watch her get her pictures taken. She was so excited to be baptized and she was so excited to have her new dress. I helped her pick out and design what she wanted. She was so excited about it and I think it turned out really good. It was hard to pick just a few of the pictures of Jane because they were all so beautiful!  It ended up being perfect too because we had had so much rain I was so worried that there wouldn't be a day for us to get the pictures done but there ended up being the perfect day to do it, even if the ground was really wet!









It was a very special day for Janie. I'm so glad that Kevin is able to baptize the kids.  It is so special for them that he gets to do it.
It was really special that both sets of grandparents were able to be here for Jane's special day. I'm so grateful for this eternal family that I have and I am so proud of Jane for having the desire to be baptized and make those covenants.






No comments: